I’m… I’m okay now. I just… I needed a few moments. God, the week has been terrible so far. It doesn’t help there’s now at least 6 inches of snow outside and there’s a firetruck right across the street!
I’m such a shitty excuse of a human-being. I do nothing but cause trouble for everyone.
I can’t do anything by myself, I can’t exercise for long enough without feeling exhausted because I’m so fat, I can’t see right without the use of glasses, I can’t even go to places without someone I know being there!
I feel so bad for the shit that people of my race, gender, etc. have done in the past because I’m connected to it by my heritage. I might as well have done those things myself!
I should…. I should just end it. The world doesn’t need such a shitty excuse of a human being like me. Maybe if I die, everything will be better for everyone…
WHEN YOU RECOGNIZE A VOICE ACTOR IN A THING
- 11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
I look like I either just crawled out of bed or have only been up for a while. :|
- 15. What color is your hair?
It’s like this… brownish-blonde color. I’m not sure if it has an exact name or not. It’s a lot different from when I was younger; My hair was like BLONDE! Like, REALLY blonde!
- 45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?
Nothing. I don’t really have anyone right now that I like or love like a significant other. Maybe I do but, I don’t really know what that feels like. Love.
I’ve never really felt anything like that either. I guess it never has really interested me. But I feel like a freak sometimes for not feeling anything like that either…
1. Are you more feminine or masculine?
2. Are you tall or short?
3. What’s your favorite color?
4. What do you love about yourself?
5. What’s your greatest flaw?
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
7. What are you really, really good at?
8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love?
9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do?
10. How do you spend your free time?
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?
14. Favorite game?
15. What color is your hair?
16. Do you believe in god?
17. Is men’s rights a thing?
18. Does love really exist?
19. Can science explain everything, eventually?
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised?
21. How do you feel about the school system?
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
23. What is art?
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
25. What happens after we die?
26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
28. Is there good in everyone?
29. Does apathy really exist?
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?
30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
31. What gender do you prefer?
32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
33. Could you love someone you found ugly?
34. Favorite hair color?
35. Favorite eye color?
36. Ideal height?
37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
39. What do you look for--brains or looks?
40. Could you fall in love online?
41. How much of an age cap can you handle?
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
43. Could you forgive a cheater?
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?